Spur gears with 2 and 3 reduction stages.
- 4 sizes for transmission power from 0.55 kW to 30 kW.
- S41 / S43 / S45 / S47
- Nominal reduction ratios according to Ra 10 UNI 2017
- From 1:4 to 1:40 scale S41
- From 1:4 to 1:80 scales S43 / S45 / S47
- Calculation of the load carrying capacity of the gear with breaking stress and surface pressure according to ISO 6336/96,
DIN 3990/87, AGMA 2001- C95.
- Nominal torques up to 2000 Nm that can be transmitted to the output shaft. Services that can be installed at the entrance
up to 30kW.
- Helical cylindrical gears with shaved and ground involute profile.
- Gears in steel 20 MnCr 5 UNI EN 10084 - case hardened and tempered.
- Body in cast iron EN-GJL-250 UNI EN 1561.
- Output shafts in C45 steel UNI EN 10083-2 hardened by induction and stainless steel 1.4301/1.4401 for output
- drive shafts and P.A.M. Sleeves made of 20 MnCr5 UNI 10084 steel, case-hardened and tempered.
- Ball bearings.
- The reference power used to calculate the power specified in this catalogue
is laid is:
- RAL 5010 - blue.
- The gearboxes with integrated end bearing unit type S4 are for direct installation on screw conveyors
been developed: In this case, a seal type XUH/XUC is usually used on the output shaft
assembled. However, other input and output types are available to interface with drives
Coupling to be used with chain and belt drive.
- The S4 series gearboxes with integrated end bearing unit are supplied with lubricant for use at ambient temperatures (0°C - 40°C).
- For ambient temperatures above 40°C, use an oil with a viscosity slightly higher than that
table value is.
- For ambient temperatures below 0°C, use an oil with a viscosity slightly below that
table value (see maintenance catalogue).
- The synthetic lubricants can be used for ambient temperatures from -20°C to +50°C